To ensure the smooth running of the conference and minimize problems with the Internet connection, the course of the conference will be governed by the following points:
- The actual presentation of the papers will take place in the form of a pre-recorded presentations.
- The allowed length of the presentation is 10 minutes (20 minutes for invited speakers), 5 minutes per paper are reserved for discussion.
- The presentation section will take place in such a way that individual pre-recorded presentations will be run in series. There will be a break of approximately 1 minute between presentations.
- Questions for discussion will be given by the authors during the presentations in the chat of the section. The discussion (live entries) will take place after presentations, according to the order of contributions.
- The questions will be visible at the moment they are raised, which will ensure that the authors have the opportunity to prepare for answers.
Information for Authors
If you want to participate at our conference as an author, please pay attention to the following instructions. It is necessary to follow them in order to avoid problems in the process of paper publication. First of all, it is necessary to respect formal requirements given by paper templates.
The papers from previous conference years were published in IEEE Xplore digital library and indexed by Conference Proceedings Citation Index CPCI included in ISI Web of Knowledge and by Scopus database.
As a condition for involving the paper into the proceedings, it is necessary to present the paper at the conference by at least one of the authors.
The personal information form must be filled in to create account for the paper submission. When you are successfull, the confirmation will be sent automatically by the system to your e-mail address.
Then you can enter the Administration Area and submit the paper/s for review process.
Information for authors to results of the review process - Notes to the results of the review process
All authors of accepted papers have to keep Antiplagiarism rules. See: www.ieee.org.
Conference ID will be sent to the authors by e-mail after review process.
Please insert your full paper text into the prepared template. We recommend to type the paper directly to prepared templates. For acceptance of the paper it is necessary to format the paper according to the valid papers template.
|Template Word||Template Word|
|Template LaTeX||Template LaTeX|
Registered authors can publish one paper in length of max. 6 pages (4 pages are minimum) in the final form according to the template and the fee for publishing this paper is involved in the registration fee. For publishing another paper the author has to pay additional publishing costs. One registered author can insert max. 2 papers.
Full text of the paper can not exceed 6 pages of text in the final form according to template.
Please do not forget to note in your diaries important dates concerning the conference. If the deadlines are not observed, papers may not be published in the proceedings.
April 30, 2020 - Notification of acceptance for already registered and submitted full papers
May 15, 2020 May 31, 2020 - Early bird registration and fee payment
July 3, 2020 - Registration and full paper submission (for papers submitted after deadlines change)
August 14, 2020 - Notification of acceptance for new submitted papers
September 13 - Final paper submission, participants registration and fee payment
October 19-21, 2020 - Conference dates
If you have any problem concerning the deadlines, please contact us in advance so that we can discuss it and propose a possible solution. By doing this, you will help us avoid complications.